What is Vidalista 60, and how does it work?
Vidalista 60 mg is a generic version of Tadalafil. Vidalista is a highly efficient treatment for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men that lasts up to 36 hours. Your doctor may prescribe this for you if you have BPH symptoms. Although this is advantageous to men, it is not advantageous to women.
Vidalista 60 mg tablet uses
Vidalista 60 mg is the generic equivalent of the trademarked drug Cialis, which is used to treat impotence in males. Because it has a 36-hour effect, this medicine is often known as the weekend pill. The penis stiffens and maintains erections for a longer duration of time when this sexual issue remedial formulation is taken in the presence of sexual stimulation. This drug is a sure-shot remedy and the finest solution for all males who are experiencing penile failure and desire a guaranteed result of extended erections.
What is the best way to take Vidalista 60 mg?
Your doctor will go through the dosage with you and answer any questions you might have. These pills for oral administration can be eaten whole with a glass of water. The drug is unaffected by food, so you can take it on an empty stomach or after a substantial meal. You can take the medicine whenever you wish before having a sexual interaction because it works for 36 hours after consumption. Take it half an hour to two hours before the passionate love, for example. After only 24 hours of use, you may observe active results. It is most effective, though, if taken half an hour before sexual activity.
Vidalista 60 mg Side Effects
You should discuss your health issues with your doctor ahead of time to avoid negative effects. Side effects usually don’t last more than 48 hours, but if you don’t feel better after that time, seek medical help right away. Some of the possible negative effects are as follows:
- Vision Blurring/Loss
- Breathing Issues
- a throbbing headache
- Hearing Loss/Decreased Chest Pain
- Body Parts Swelling (face, lips, eyelids, etc)
- Sudden Weakness or Body Pain
- Vision Blurring/Loss
- Erection that is painful or lasts a long time
- Allergies to the skin
Vidalista 60 mg Warnings and Precautions
- Vidalista 60 mg tablet or generic Tadalafil should be avoided if you are using nitrates because it may cause a reduction in blood pressure. This is quite harmful, especially if you have heart problems.
- If you utilise recreational drugs, you should not take this medication. They may interfere with your prescription, causing unpleasant side effects.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, talk to your doctor.
- While taking this drug, if you get a rash, swelling of the lips, or difficulty breathing, seek medical help right away. They are allergic reaction symptoms.