All the products sold at our online pharmacy are manufactured by licensed and reputed pharmaceutical manufacturers. We value our customers health and won’t compromise with the quality of the product in any case.
The quality of drugs is determined while considering the following factors
Safe Healths has partnered with world-class pharmaceutical manufacturers like
- Sun Pharma
- GSK etc.
- Sunrise Remedies
- Abbott Healthcare
- Cadila Healthcare
- Torrent Pharma
- Ajanta Pharma
- Intas Pharma
And many more…
To make our customers informed, here are a few tips that we have compiled for you to recognise poor quality medicine-
How Can You Differentiate Original Product From A Counterfeit One ?
Following tips will help you distinguish an original product from a counterfeit one and make sure you aren’t deceived.
- Unreal discounts If you see an offer on pharmaceutical products that seem too good to be true, then probably it is. Any online pharmacy which offers a 70 – 80% discount on their products can be a scam, so beware.
- Flimsy packaging Reliable brands and organizations usually spend a lot of money on packaging. This is particularly significant when you are buying medicines online because poor packaging can hamper the quality of medications and lead to adverse reactions.
- Fake websites When you are shopping online, one excellent way to avoid the purchase of fake medicines is to check the website’s authenticity. An authenticate website’s URL starts with https and not http.
- Spelling and grammatical errors You can easily identify a counterfeit product by spotting the spelling or grammatical errors in the name of the product.
- Erroneous logos and fonts Like spelling/grammatical errors, check if the product’s logos and fonts match with the original ones.